Monday, January 13, 2014

The choice

Roman Davis
Dr. Preston
P-1
1-10-14


I well I can talk about because it is already happening, and what was something that I found difficult to do is working with my ex in a difficult class. It's just hard because we both do not talk to each other so if we have to work in a group it's just going to be weird and uncomfortable just like Highschool.

(Now why so little, this is because I only gave my self five mintues to write. I did this because I wanted to write on something that I know is really buggin me and on my mind and the worst thing will always come to mind first because it was the most detrimental to your feelings.)  basically I didn't want time to think about painful times to hinder which one was really bugging me the most. My hypothesis about this one is probably because it is the most recent problem I have come upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment