Thursday, May 1, 2014

Journal entry 5-1-14

Okay I need to first say sorry for some vulgar language I use to talk about this subject, but it is EXTREMELY serious. My apologies !


Q: is 2014 the land of opportunity or a rigged game.


My view:  It is ALMOST comical to call 2014 a rigged game, MORE LIKE A DEATH TRAP !
The world today is set up for you to either be insanely rich or dirty poor. It's sad to say the the only thing that maybe all of us can have in common is the grip "money" has on all of our necks.
Money is EVERYHING in this world and if you don't have it or any way to show you are worth it, than you don't really matter in this world. I fucking hate our world because instead of people just acting like A REAL HUMAN BEINS TO ONE ANOTHER we stare in their dying eyes and say
"That'll be $15.60"

On an even worst note THE GOV. IS TRYING TO BRING BACK MARSHALL LAW! I'm sorry but WHAT THE F**K!  Watch it !
 (Now REMEMBER this is from the internet so it might not be all true, but the footage they show and the clips recorded from the news and other informational shows really say some very disturbing things that our government is doing under our nose

No comments:

Post a Comment