Monday, May 19, 2014

Journal entry 5-19-14

I don't know what to expect out of my project really. Today was weird for me beacuse Dr. Preston opened with how ecstatic and euphoric his weekend was. He got to talk and collaborate with what is essentially his version of celebrities, inspirational figures, and heros. I could only image how awesome that must have been, and than it got me to thinking if my project had much to do with it. I know that their(dr. P/ collaborators) must have incredible and innovative ideas and plans that are ready to be born. But I just have music. I know I could some how relate music to astronomical physics, but would that be necessary. In all honestly I still love my project and this really just motivated me too think harder on my production and what it can really extend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment