Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DESIGN

(physical, structural, and cultural)

          Environment is key to having a clear mind and creating some of your best thoughts. My too main environments of creation and "fungsh-wae" are on the streets and in my room where I make music. Now I can point out a lot of features in my environment that are for relaxation and a clear head. I have a nice big window with blinds to make it light or dark, an extremely comfortable bed that is positioned to face the window as well as the T.v. The lamp I have has a colored bulb so it isn't as intense on the eyes at night. Now there are a lot more but you get my point. The environments we work in has a substantial  reaction in how we work. They can quickly put us into good or bad moods, lazy or on-top, stressed out or relaxed and this is why we all create, or gravitate, to environments that we work at our best in.  Now the structural aspect of the environment also plays a big factor. Inclosed or outdoors, hot or cold temperatures blah bah blah. I really explained the jist of it so instead of "bs"  and ramble on I'll safe you the last 5 mins.

( BE/CREATE ENVIRONMENTS THAT MAKE YOU WORK AT YOUR BEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment