Monday, April 28, 2014

Journal entry 4-28-14

I LEARNED ABOUT R.I.C.E. TREATMENT !
Rest
Ice
Compress
Elevate

I am a skateboarder, I'll always be one and this break I got hurt. Understandable because any athlete knows that there are injuries involved with sports. I rolled my ankle this weekend filming for a video. Not to get off topic but the last video I made last year premiered at my local skate shop (oneway board shop) and sold about 23 copy's of it on DVD as well. Anyway I have really been busting my brains over this next video, mainly because I have to film and be filmed. My injury scared me and made me think about injuries and time frame. All though I have treated my ankle very well because it has been only three days and I am already walkin on it again. All thanks to R.I.C.E. !  Side note Thank you to Trevor gee for introducing me to the method.

No comments:

Post a Comment