Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Journal entry 4-16-14

So the articles I read last night were about parenting and the best ways of molding the youth into respectible and responsible people.
READ IT HERE !
Now first off I read the articles beacuse it was an assignment and I'm done with being another student that doesn't do there work in Dr. Preston's class. It is crunch time because senior year is ending quicker that you can say "split." But hear me out ! This is a prime example of why I love Dr. Preston's Class for the shear fact the is it gets us to think.  Where else are they teaching the up and coming generation to really monitor how people are raise so we can have the best community as possible. That is all these articles are saying, sure some of them my have some views and perspectives that are way out of line or out dated but hey at least their pitching something.

No comments:

Post a Comment