Thursday, April 3, 2014

LOOK AT MY BRAIN !

Well everyone's master piece has a lot of undercover work that many may not even be aware of. For example my master piece is an instrumental album influenced by my class. Now right there we already have music production, audio work, collaborations with others, advancing your melodic/rhythmic skills,  staying original and developing as an artist, networking, and expanding you're fan base. All of that just from a simple album. What is really interesting is that this is just my case and for my class mates their's my be drastically different, and what is the main importance is that these master pieces involve a lot of different aspects to them so when hearing or presenting said projects give recognitions to these other skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment